Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I'm moving!

I guess if I don't have all that much to say I should just leave it alone and not write an entry. So that's what I did yesterday. I still don't have much to say today, but I can't go for two days without updating now that I'm addicted to this thing!

Because of uncertainties in living/working situations for the Summer and Fall, I planned to move out of my house that I've lived in for the past two years and into an apartment with a new roommate, who will also be graduating in December with me. Our move in date was the second week of June, but I went by the rental place today and they changed my move in date to this Friday! So, I haven't started packing at all and I'm moving in three days! Ahhh! It's going to be really strange to leave this house, and even stranger to still be living in Abilene but not be living here. I'm kind of excited about having a place of my own to decorate and stuff, but I'm going to miss this place and my roommates. At least one of my roommates will still be living here, so I'll get to come back and visit. Also, one really happy thing about moving this week is that cute bowling boy will be off on Friday night and he offered to help me move. Woohoo! I get to see those muscles in action! You know, that kind of makes the whole packing and cleaning thing worth it...

No comments: