I thought I'd post my summer reading list here, more for my benefit than yours. I know I'll lose it if I write it down, but I think it'll be safe here. :)
by Madeleine L'Engle
The Small Rain
A Severed Wasp
Camilla
A Live Coal in the Sea
A House Like a Lotus
Dragons in the Waters
Arm of the Starfish
Meet the Austins
The Moon by Night
The Young Unicorns
A Ring of Endless Light
Troubling a Star
And Both Were Young
by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia (all seven)
by Nicholas Sparks
The Guardian
The Wedding
Nights in Rodanthe
So, those are the books that I hope to have read by the time the summer draws to an end. Any recommendations for books to add to the list?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Jennifer! I saw your comment on Ryan's blog and thought I'd say hello! I hope you're doing well. Keep in touch! I'm "wildcattre" on IM and my email is wildcattre@hotmail.com. Take care and may God bless you this week and always!
Post a Comment