Just when I thought I could breathe a sigh of relief, I realized it was all just wishful thinking. Not only do GATA prank wars still exist even after (most of) the pranksters have graduated, but they even travel to out-of-town locations. There I was at home in Irving just minding my own business, waiting for my so-called "friends" to call me after the Ranger game so I could go over and hang out with them. Finally they called, and I went out to my car only to find it wrapped with saran wrap and paper towels. (I'd say they didn't do a very good job, but since they'll read this, I won't mention it.) In typical pranking fashion, they were down the street watching me clean it off. I do appreciate the absence of vaseline on the windows, though, which I got from some wannabe pranksters in the spring.
So after the quasi-prank (which I admittedly deserved in retribution for the prank I pulled on Kim that she still hadn't figured out until tonight when I told her,) I went over to Kim's mansion and saw the girls. We played Dance Dance Revolution the whole time I was over there, which was awesome. Turns out I should've been a competitive dancer. I started out slow, but in the end I won the championship. I'm just amazing. Kim says it's from hostessesing, but I think it's just pure, innate talent. If anyone has an old XBox or Play Station 2 they aren't using anymore, hook me up. I seriously need to own that game.
An update on my mom's toe, which I'm sure you're all dying for: We went to the doctor today, and the bone is shattered. Three breaks at the end of the big toe. I'm such a jerk. We thought the nastified bloody nail was the problem, but it turns out that's the least of our worries. She's off to the orthopedist(?) tomorrow to see where to go from here.
And thus day one of my sabbatical draws to an end.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment