Okay, so today a little girl came up to me and said, "Some people tell me they think I'm half cat, half person." Huh? Okay, that's nice. I told her that I was pretty sure she was whole person.
I'm starting to get used to this routine school thing, and so far I still like it. :) No doubt it will be rediculously hard to leave Highland, and again I'm unsure, but I know that teaching is where God wants me. At least, that's what I'm thinking he's telling me now. We'll see.
On another note, Freshman Follies is crazy fun, and I love it! Makes me wish I were a freshman again (but only kind of.) These kids are awesome, in every way. I like them alot! Everyone come see my "School of Fish" perform in Freshman Follies September 24 or 25. Check it out at www.freshmanfollies.com.
And I'm spent.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment