Today is Election Day and if the results of the second grade poll at Bonham Elementary are any indication, George W. Bush will win with 85% of the vote. Kerry will follow with 14%, and Badnarik with 1%. (Nader isn't on the Texas ballot, so we didn't worry with him.)
Wouldn't it be nice if it were so clear cut as these kids have made it? Regardless of the outcome, our second grade Texans know that King George rules! :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
6 comments:
So basically, most republicans know about as much as the average second grader? Sounds about right!
Four more years of lies and dead soldiers, YAY!
Anon - So, basically all democrats are as rude and arrogant as you? I won't assume that all democrats are like you and I would appreciate the same from you. Your attitude is devisive - not what we need. Maybe you can learn something from Second Graders - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
Dang...Kerry himself isn't such a sore loser as Anon #1.
I love people who think their way is the only right way and have to make rediculous anonymous comments about it. Uh, yeah. FYI: While there's no doubt in my mind (or the mind of America- popular and electoral) that Bush was the best Presidential Candidate, perhaps you shouldn't make such blanket republican statements. I know you're trying to belittle republicans and make yourself feel better, but you aren't bothering me. I didn't vote straight ticket, and I don't necessarily consider myself all out Republican. I voted for two or three Democrats.
Also FYI: we'd continue to have plenty of dead soldiers even if Kerry were in office. Your sensitivity is so incredibly impressive. I can tell you're really concerned about those soldiers. I realize Bush is the one who originally sent them over there, but Bush losing the election wouldn't have made it better. Perhaps the most insightful thing I've heard about the war came from Joel Quile', posting on Grant's Political Blog: "Kerry said that Saddam didn't attack us on 9/11. I jumped off of my couch (speaking of fat guys...) and said, 'yeah, and Hitler didn't at Pearl Harbor but I'm glad we got involved." Well said, Joel.
And if you're gonna post on my blog with a differing opinion from mine, grow a pair (can I say that?) and leave your name.
Okay, yeah - I was/am sore about it and I'll admit it was out of line and I do apologize. I'm not here to start anything. Also, I didn't leave my name because you likely don't know me, so what does it matter?
But you've got your opinion and I've got mine. That's all fine and dandy, right? The spice of life, so they say. I respect that, though I did apparently make an ass of myself. And I'll leave it at that.
Wow... reading these comments has been the best entertainment I've had all week! ;)
I agree, Kendra. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been so gracious!
Post a Comment