Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Almost a White Christmas

Thanks to the "Arctic Blast," it snowed today in Irving! We don't get much snow in the D/FW area, so it was a really nice surprise. This is pretty much the closest I've ever had to a white Christmas. No snow, however, will ever beat the snow of February 2003, which immediately followed GATA's "Snow Day" Sing Song act.

I took Bailey outside to have her first encounter with snow, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't impressed. I think the only thing that she really cared about was the fact that she doesn't have to go to the bathroom outside when there's snow on the ground. It's potty pad all day when it's so cold and wet! Unfortunately, she still uses areas other than the potty pad for pottying, but she's really doing very well.

Still nothing about the job, but I'm hoping to find out something within the next couple days. Apparently, the teacher I would be replacing hasn't officially resigned yet. The semester isn't over until halfway through January in Irving, so we'll see what happens. They may not want me to start until then, anyway.

Since I seriously doubt I'll be posting again before Christmas, I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! I'm blessed to have my entire family in the area, so I'll get to spend Christmas Eve day with my mom's family, and Christmas Day over at our house with my dad's family. Blessings on you all, and have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: