Well, I was going to upload my photo journal of my trip to the farm last weekend, but my batteries ran out and I have to recharge them before I can get the pics from my canera to my laptop. Be on the lookout, though. They should be up by the end of the weekend, and when they are...let's just say you're in for a major treat. Who wouldn't love to see pictures of a basically abandoned farm?
This week, I've been on Spring Break, and it has been wonderful! I needed the break badly. I started off the week with a bang by renting an apartment! I have a friend from home that I've known forever, and we decided that it would make a whole lot of sense to be roommates. (And it'll also be a whole lot of fun!) We move in May 14th, and I am SO excited! Even though I lived in a house and an apartment during college, this is very different. I'm finally on my own, for real! Of course, there's the roommate, but I'm going to be moving out of my parents house for good. There's a bittersweet finality to that, but I'm extremely ready for it. They're ready to get rid of Bailey, but they'll be sorry when she's gone. I'd even go so far as to say they'll cry themselves to sleep for the first night or two. Of course they'll never admit it, but I don't doubt they will. They love that little weiner dog more than they realize.
I'm going to Abilene tomorrow to see my second graders and my other friends. I'm coming back Friday evening for a dinner with the BIG TIME singers and an all day rehearsal on Saturday. I'll update more whenever I get the chance!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Well, who's the roommate?
Post a Comment