Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Answers

It's been a week since I posted my favorite songs contest, and so I think it's time to go ahead and reveal the answers. Check it out here or just scroll down about a foot. :) The ones in bold are ones people guessed correctly, the ones not bolded are ones that weren't guessed. Much props to those of you who guessed correctly. You can check them out in the comment section. No thanks to Kim who tried to ruin the contest the first day. Fortunately, I foiled her attempt! I recommend taking this list, logging onto iTunes and downloading them all.

It's Wednesday at lunch, and that means the week is exactly halfway over! Hallelujah! Have a blessed day!


-Updated 4/28-
Because it was a contest, here's how it went down:
1st Place with 5 correct guesses- Ryan
2nd Place with 4 correct guesses- Katie
3rd Place with 3 correct guesses- Jen

The first place prize will be a no-expenses paid trip to Texas to visit friends and family, to be taken sometime within the next month. (And I'm sorry I forgot to wish you a happy half-birthday.)

2 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

Yeah...I'm a loser...let's face it!

RPorche said...

Was there a winner to the contest? I feel like I have a good chance!