Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hope

Kadesh was amazing!

I was a bit worried about Kadesh before I went. I was excited, but I'd never worked with high school kids before, so I wasn't sure how everything would go. I had nothing to worry about! Despite my exhaustion and cold, the week went very well. The kids were great. We talked about Hope, and after a couple days of giving the "right" answers, we got real with each other and things just took off. If you know much about Kadesh, you know that Thursday night is the climax of the week, and this year was no exception. It was amazing. I really didn't think that I would be touched by it, but I was. I got just as much out of this week as the kids did. The Lord is working in the lives of these fifteen year-olds, and I am excited to see what he will continue to do. If you kids are reading this, I love you very much! Thanks for showing me Hope!

1 comment:

Katey said...

No fair that you got to be in a group with Demetrius!!!! I miss you guys tons!!!