So, only one day of school left! Hallelujah! Right now, I'm just hoping I'll get everything wrapped up in time for me to meet several of my best friends in Fredericksburg on Friday. After the weekend in Fredericksburg, I'm off to Kadesh!
My friend Jackie Beth, who works in the ACU Camps office, called me today to ask me if I want to lead a group at Kadesh next week. Heck yes I do! My friend Ryan is leading worship, and Demetrius is going to be a group leader also. I am SO there! I've never lead at Kadesh before, only Learning to Lead, so it'll be a new and exciting experience. In fact, I really have very little experience with youth. I've always been so focused on children that I've just never really had a chance.
Anyway, the next week and a half is going to be VERY busy, so I don't know when I'll get to blog again. Check back, though, cause I may update in Abilene. :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
That's exciting pal! I'm really happy for you!
One more day! ;)
I HATE YOU!!!! You get to go to Abilene and see Demetrius and Ryan and eat in Abilene. Say hello as you drive by my parents' house and eat Chicken E and Arcos for me. Oh and praise God at Kadesh too! :) Miss you!
-Katey
Katey <---- a hater!
Post a Comment