Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

Happy 1st Birthday to my little puppy, Bailey! Funny story: Actually, Bailey's birthday isn't today. It's September 16th. At some point during the year, we got confused about her birthday and started thinking it was October 16. Yesterday when I was thinking about her party today (oh yes, we had a party,) I started counting back and I realized that we had the wrong birthday. Tragic, I know. As one of my friends said, "I bet she cried all day long." Poor girl. I didn't forget it on purpose! Anyway, today my parents came over for lunch with me and my roommate and we had hot dogs (because in case you can't tell, Bailey is a wiener dog,) and cake and ice cream. She even got presents. It was absolutely lovely. I don't generally do things this ridiculous, but I just love any reason for a celebration!

And for the random statement of the day, I just love kicking over toadstools! Last night when I took Bailey out, there was a HUGE patch of toadstools and I stood there kicking them all over. I don't know if my love for this comes from my passionate hatred of mushrooms or something else, but it sure is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so embarrassed for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my little goddog!!!