Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More Randomness

One of the worst parts about teaching are the monster roaches. It's not like the school is dirty, but I guess it just comes with the territory. Anyway, I totally just stomped an unsuspecting two inch roach. Green guts everywhere. Kinda like those guacamole lobster brains. I was such a hero. It led me to thinking about The Metamorphosis by Kafka, an awful story I read in high school about a guy who turns into a giant cockroach. And then I started thinking about how much green guts would've come out of him if he'd been stomped. He does die in the end, but not from stomping. Just thought you might like to know. :)

2 comments:

Katey said...

You're wierd, and you have a sick and twisted mind. But, I'm glad you're my friend anyway. First the BDay party for the dog, then thinking about Kafka because you squished a cockroach- you crack me up! I second what Katieriggs said though, come for New Years!

RPorche said...

Hey there. I missed getting to see you at Homecoming. But you don't need to feel too bad. It was a VERY fast trip. I only got about 30 min. with Layne--so that should tell you something. :o) I hope you're doing well.