I'm crazy.
Last week, I decided that I'm definitely not teaching another year, regardless of my financial situation. Yesterday, I decided that I'm definitely teaching another year, regardless of my financial situation.
For those of you who don't know, which is probably most of you, I recently started a business. If it continues on the track that it's been on for everyone else, I'll be making enough to quit teaching this summer.
Last night, I decided maybe I don't want to quit after all. This teaching thing really is a ministry, and I think maybe the Lord wants to teach me as he brings me through it.
Like I said, I'm crazy.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
7 comments:
OMG!!! You sound like me now! :)
Be VERY careful who you say "I'm crazy" too. I'm just looking out for your best interests! ;)
WHAT on EARTH?! A business? What kind of business...I'm sorry we haven't talked in forev. We must catch up. Hope everything's great, love you!
You definitely are in ministry, whether we're "allowed" to say it or not. I pray the Lord continues to teach us as we teach them...and I thank him that we don't have to take a TAKS test! :-)
I concur, you are crazy. But what we do if you weren't- it wouldn't be the same JWalk.
Much like Katey...I agree, you are crazy. But don't let it get you down. Almost everyone has a crazy side to them. So, speaking of the business venture...did you find anything out for Mel, Julie and me?
Ohhhh, can't wait to hear a/b this one! We'll talk soon girl!
:)
Post a Comment