Had an EXTREMELY busy weekend, but tons of fun! I am definitely not ready to begin this week. Fortunately, I'm only working three days, then it's OFF TO SING SONG! Here are some pictures for you. After reflecting on these pictures, I realized a couple things. First, I have wonderful friends and a great life. I am so blessed! Second, I am in desperate need of some sun. It's kind of embarassing. I plan to remedy that this week.
Friday night: Big Time Legacy Awards Dinner. Singers Shawn, Steve, Jay, Shelley, Laura, me, and Holly.
My sweet friend Laura and me. Laura directs all the music for Big Time. (In case you aren't aware, Big Time is the children's ministry show that I do on Sunday mornings at The Branch.)
Saturday Night: Cupid's Stupid Party. My friend Shawn bought a house at the end of last year and has been completely remodeling it. This party was basically the big unveiling for the house. He's done all the work by himself and it looks incredible. Silly picture. We also went to the Big Time award dinner together, but forgot to take a picture. Consider this it.
Melissa and I at the party. She sewed little pink bows onto her boots to match her pink pearls and sweater. How could you not love a girl who plans her outfits out so well? (See, I told you I'm in need of sun!)
Sunday Morning: Jeffrey's first Big Time! Who knew we'd be singing together again? It's been two years this week since we were Sing Song hosts together. I am SO glad that Jeffrey moved to Dallas and is at The Branch with me! Now I'm not so jealous of my Sing Song friends in Nashville together. :)
Laura and I this morning. What's that you say? Why, yes. Yes I am wearing a replica of an old Negro league jersey. (I know you can't really see it, but I thought it was interesting and you might want to know. Yup, I'm still in desperate need of some sun. And some makeup.)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Great pictures!! And you are so beautiful, by the way. Call me this weekend!!!
I'll see you in two days!!!
Post a Comment