Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sorry it's been a whole week since I posted. Even at that, the last entry was nothing very exciting. Things are CRAZY right now! This week is Open House and I've been working overtime trying to get ready for that. It's Sunday afternoon now and I'm in my classroom. Twenty four hours before this, I was also in my classroom. The time has been well spent, though. It's looking much neater than it was last week. It definitely has a way to go, but we are getting there.

Maybe I'll have some time to post later this week, but I'm kind of doubtful. In the time that you would usually spend reading my blog each week, go out and buy the movie Pride and Prejudice and watch that instead. It's an AMAZING movie and I totally recommend it.

Have a wonderful week! Only five more days until Spring Break! :)

No comments: