Hello blog family! I am here to proudly announce that I have made an offer on a townhouse and it has been accepted! YAY! If all goes as planned, in about a month I'm going to own my own home! I thought I'd put a few pictures up for you to see it. These are the pictures off of the real estate website, and for some reason they didn't think it was important to take pictures of the dining room or master bedroom or the downstairs bath. Now, I can understand why they didn't take pictures of the bath. Two words: terrible linoleum. However, the other two rooms are awesome. Don't worry. You'll get to see them when I move in. :)

View from the front. The door is down that little walkway, on the left. Behind the fence is a little yard area for Bailey!

Part of the living room. The glass doors go out to the backyard. The tiny bit of wooden floor you can see is the corner of the dining room.

Kitchen with brand new floor, countertops, sink, and appliances. All I need is a refrigerator!

The rest of the kitchen. There are also glass doors in here on the left wall that lead to the backyard.

Upstairs loft area, next to the master bedroom. I can't wait to fix up this little area! It's going to be my "study." Also picture an air mattress on this floor if you'd like to come visit me.

Master bathroom. You can't really see the shower and I wish you couldn't see that awful metal towel rack thing. What were they thinking when they put that in?
Well friends, this is the little place I'll soon be calling home. There's going to be very minimal fix-up, because it was a foreclosure and the bank re-did almost everything. Only a few things here and there to change. And a LOT of painting to do. It's going to be very colorful. :) If you'd like to volunteer to help, please email my interior designer to schedule an interview time.
PS- Birds aren't supposed to chirp at night, are they? There's one outside my window that isn't aware of that.
5 comments:
Your first house - what fun! Congrats.
By the way, how did it go with your little tooth-less boy?
Where the hell am I supposed to live if you bought a one bedroom? HUH? HUH?
I don't know why, but Mel's comment freakin' cracked me up! HA!
huh, your little insomnia suffering birdie must have paid me a visit last night as well...odd little creature if you ask me.
The house is amazing! Count me in for some painting - it IS my specialty, lucky for you!
Too cute! Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment