My roommate named my car Natasha, "because she's so sleek." Kim says she looks like something out of James Bond. I'd have to agree. I've never actually named my car before, but everybody else is doing it. Of course that means I should, too. ;-) Natasha it is.
Does it matter that Honda isn't a Russian brand?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
That's awesome! I drive a 2004 Jeep Liberty, and I named my car Baby Jeep.
There is a story behind that.
My friend once said, "Ohhhh, GAAAAAYYYLLLEE! You drive a Jeep Puberty! It's not as powerful and strong as a Jeep Wrangler, and not as big as a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It hasn't grown up yet. It's in puberty!"
Yeah. I hate the word puberty. I think it sounds gross. They should call it something else.
And you KNOW I wasn't about to let someone name my car a gross word!
So, since it is not grown up yet, it is a Baby Jeep. That is much cuter, don't you think?? : )
And by the way, Natasha is a FABULOUS name for your car, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment