Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Since I posted a picture of my couch, I thought I'd also post my new bed stuff! It's kinda girly, but that's okay because I'm a girl. I LOVE IT! I was planning to do red in my bedroom but I couldn't find a comforter I liked to go with red walls, so picture turquoise walls instead. Cute, huh? :) I'm moving the red down to the dining room which will go perfectly with my yellow living room and green kitchen. Kind of like a stoplight, but not really at all.

Prepare to see all of the new stuff I get for my house. Did I mention that the house officially becomes mine TODAY?

Happy Birthday to my sweet roommate Kim! I'm going to miss living with you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE IT! Quilts are my favorite... right up there with hugging. Picture this... one turquoise wall... the other three a nice yellow to match your bedspread!!!