As I write this blog, I'm hearing these strangle rumbling sounds for the third night in a row. They're either coming from my neighbors or I have some kind of crazy animal living in my walls. The first night I thought it was a quiet thunder, but that's been marked off the list of possibilities. My newest theory is that it's my neighbor snoring. That, or literally sawing logs. It doesn't quite have the rhythm of snoring, but I just don't know what else on earth it could be. The first night I was quite freaked out, but I've become accustomed to the weird noise.
My Rascal Flatts experience wasn't quite what I'd expected. It was good, but I was hoping the crowd would be a little less drunk than it had at the other country concerts I've been to. No such luck. The fine gentleman next to me thought it appropriate to throw up on my foot. Actually, I suppose it was right next to my foot, but I definitely got splashed. Nasty, I know. The Boys also could've played a little more of their music and an little less of other people's. Less talking would've been nice, too. I understand playing to your audience, but some of it was just unnecessary. It also took FOREVER to get out of the parking lot. (Not as long as the Willie concert, though, Jules and Kendall!!) That said, it wasn't the best concert I've been to, but was by no means the worst, either. Mom and I had a great time, regardless. Better than the guy who threw up, anyway. He spent the rest of the show in the bathroom. :) Here are a couple of pictures:
My Rascal Flatts experience wasn't quite what I'd expected. It was good, but I was hoping the crowd would be a little less drunk than it had at the other country concerts I've been to. No such luck. The fine gentleman next to me thought it appropriate to throw up on my foot. Actually, I suppose it was right next to my foot, but I definitely got splashed. Nasty, I know. The Boys also could've played a little more of their music and an little less of other people's. Less talking would've been nice, too. I understand playing to your audience, but some of it was just unnecessary. It also took FOREVER to get out of the parking lot. (Not as long as the Willie concert, though, Jules and Kendall!!) That said, it wasn't the best concert I've been to, but was by no means the worst, either. Mom and I had a great time, regardless. Better than the guy who threw up, anyway. He spent the rest of the show in the bathroom. :) Here are a couple of pictures:
The set was absolutely awesome. Here's Gary, the lead singer, up on the middle part of the stage. You can see his silhouette against the big screen.

You can see how all of the little squares are screens that act as one large screen, matching the middle one. SO cool.
So there's the concert for you! New posts will be coming soon. Sorry i've gone so long without posting. I've been a bit preoccupied. :)
4 comments:
Remember this post I had about my loud upstairs neighbor?
I totally feel your pain.
Hey girl! I'm so jealous a/b the concert...well...not a/b the drunken friend you made there, but the rest of it would have been sweet.
Glad to see your post - I check it every day :) Glad to hear you've been preoccupied as well, I hear it's a good preoccupation - can't wait to hear more about that ;)
Miss you and hope to see you soon!
Lisa
hey girl--Good to read about your life! Sorry Rascal Flatts was a bust, that sucks! Its a good thing the CD's are so good! Now, about this "Luke"...what's up?!?! I'm excited to hear about it! Have a great week girl, love ya!
Ummm, JWalk- are you still alive? Just wondering...
Post a Comment