Friday, July 14, 2006

I find it sad that I have to begin pretty much every post with an apology for waiting so long since the last one to update you on my life. I suppose because of the fact that I used to blog so often, it just seems wrong not to. As new and exciting things have been happening in my life, I just find blogging less and less important. Hopefully though, when school starts back up I'll have plenty of stories about a new group of crazy kids.

Lucas and I have been together for about a month and a half now, and things are just amazing. He is such an incredible blessing. I never thought I would actually find anyone who had all of the qualities I'd always hoped for who would actually want to be with ME! Being with him has changed so many of the ideas I had about relationships and love. I didn't have a clue what it was really like. Of course, I'm still learning. We're going to Ohio the last weekend of July to meet his family. So exciting!

The first weekend of June three of my best friends came to visit and we had a fabulous time! Since all of you couldn't be here with us, here are a few pictures so you can imagine you were here living it up with us! :)

Before dinner at Chuy's.

Getting ready for an afternoon by the pool.

Julie wants you to know that she does have clothes on. :)

Rach and me in the car.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You can post pictures of your best friends that we've all seen before, but not your secret boyfriend? No offensive, Julie & others, but I wanna see you and Lucas! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude..He's from Ohio..of course he's a blessing..lol..j/k. Seriously, what part of Ohio is he from?