First day of school is OVER! If I were being my optomistic self, I'd say it was great. However, I don't really feel like being my optomistic self. :) I have a couple of crazies. Add that to the fact that I only had twelve kids and today could've been easily compared to the most insane of Spring days last year, things aren't looking too good. Because of the fact that all of us only have 12-13 kids, I could very easily have my position cut. If they try to make me move to another school, I'll probably just quit. Lucas is going to be moving into my apartment at the end of September and I'm moving back home with my parents to save money, so it's no biggie if the job is gone. In fact, it would probably be kind of nice. I'll keep you posted on what happens.
Fortunately, I'm in love. That helps me make it through.
I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 199 DAYS!!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
121 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 12 kids! You would think that would make it easier- but that theory doesn't always hold true. What would you do if you weren't teaching though?! Can't wait for all of these weddings to start!
Post a Comment