I have a picture of Lucas and me on my laptop at school. When I hook it up to the overhead projector, you can see it on the screen. Today after seeing the picture of us, one of my little girls raised her hand and said,
"Miss Walker, is that your Beyonce?"
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! But, I mean... is he your Beyonce?
If I had a Beyonce of my own, I definitely wouldn't have been around for that little girl to ask me if he was mine.
You are just as cute as Beyonce. It is fun to get to watch someone in love just starting out. I looked at your couple blog and saw that we have Chia Tea and Bailey in common. I have a little girl named Bailey. I look forward to more Engagement/Wedding photos. Signed, Living Vicariously
Post a Comment