Sunday, February 25, 2007

Two weeks from right now, I will be MARRIED!

Everything is falling into place so perfectly! We haven't hit any major snags so far, and I'm just going to keep believing that things will continue to go so smoothly. The goal is to get everything finished this week so that the week of the wedding will be stress-less. Of course this week will be insane, but we'll have a week to recover before the wedding and honeymoon.

We got our marriage license on Monday. We had to go all the way to Downtown Dallas to get it taken care of, so I expected it to be pretty crazy down there. Fortunately, there was only one couple ahead of us, and we were in and out in ten minutes. On the walk back to the car, we realized it was Presidents Day and we were lucky they were open at all!

Today I got my hair cut and colored and Tuesday I have my practice run of the wedding hair! I'm so excited to see what it's going to look like! Now I just need to figure out my makeup and we'll be set. Really all we have left to do are favors, programs, and other minor finishing touches of the like. I can't wait!

Thirteen days, people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, how exciting!!!! Good job trying to get all the stress out of the way now. It is much better that way... I can't wait to see your fabulous wedding hair! You will look AMAZING! love!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPorche said...

Jennifer-

Yes, it's hard to believe! Only a few more days! While I'm so excited for you guys, I'm also kinda sad that we can't be at each other's weddings. But--really--if there were something to keep us apart, I think getting married would be it. So there you go!

I'm really excited for you guys. God's blessings in the coming days and weeks!

Please tell Lucas that I look forward to meeting him.

Pri said...

Was just going thru random blogs. I m guessing you are married by now! Hope it all went good. Love and peace to both of you.