Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We're back from the honeymoon! Sorry we didn't blog from the ship. We had very limited minutes. They were crazy expensive. I don't have tons of time to post pictures right now, but I just wanted to ask for anyone who has wedding pictures to send them to me. I know alot of you have posted them on facebook and such, but if you'd email them to me that would help because they'd be higher resolution. I never really understood that too much until I married an IT director, but apparently it's true. :) My new email address is jennifertakala@yahoo.com. Here are two pictures- one from the wedding and one from the honeymoon. I promise more will come soon!
My husband and me at the reception.

And here we are in Cozumel, 6 days later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO fabulous! i'm so upset i missed it. we must talk soon! love you!

Katey said...

Do you really want ALL of the pictures I took that weekend? I don't think you would find some of them interesting. But I'll start emailing them to you, slowly but surely.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your marriage. Your Lucas looks wonderful and you made such a beautiful bride. It was so great to see you in December and for you to be a part of Melody's and Michael's special day. It is still so hard to believe both of you girls are married. I was thinking of you on your wedding day. Maybe someday you and Lucas could come for a visit with Melody and Michael. Y'all take care and God Bless!

Michael and Karen G. said...

I'm so happy for you. My God bless your marriage richly. Please visit the next time you are in Abilene.

Karen Gililland