Friday, December 07, 2007

A fun Christmas survey from my mother-in-law!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? cute wrapping paper with fun ribbons and gift tags

2. Real tree or artificial? artificial, pre-lit!

3. When do you put up the tree? The Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? around New Year's

5. Do you like eggnog? I don't really know what it tastes like.

6. Favorite gift that you received as a child? Oh wow...white cowgirl boots, ten speed bike, blue stroller, Cabbage Patch Doll, my first car!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Grandparents

9. Easiest person to buy for? Lucas

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? something from a secret pal, i'm sure

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail- IF they ever get sent.

12 . Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? around Thanksgiving usually

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade candies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear lights, colorful ornaments

17. Favorite Christmas song? I Celebrate the Day by Relient K, Angels from the Realms of Glory by Steven Curtis Chapman, Oh Holy Night

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Both this year! :)

19. Can you name all of Santa's' reindeer? yes

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? we have neither, but I wish we had something!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having enough time to do everything I'd like to.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Family

1 comment:

Britney K said...

Oh! I love that little list. I may steal it in a few days. If I can figure out how. :) I just posted so I want to give it some time. I need a 12 step to get over my addiction to blogs! I'll miss you today on the shopping adventure! xo