Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! This past week has FLOWN by. Of course, that's because I've been blog designing non-stop. Too bad I can't quit my job and design blogs all the time. That wouldn't really work, especially since my designs are free. Oh well. Maybe someday when I get really good at it I'll be able to.

Speaking of blog design, thank you so much to all of you who have visited my design site and ordered headers from me! I've had so much fun designing. It's been crazy busy this past week, but it's been good. I think my husband is ready to have me back, though. Fortunately, he has a little project he's working on, too. I was posting premade blogs as well as custom blogs on my site, but I've completely switched over to custom. I'm not charging yet, so visit my site and send me an email if you'd like one!

Has anyone ever had their identity stolen before? I haven't, per se, but I now feel like I have. Which is the reason for the new header on this blog. One of my BFFs from college, Melody, emailed me yesterday and told me that someone had stolen my blog header! I thought it might've been an honest mistake, one that someone took off of my design site thinking that was the way it worked. Then I realized when I clicked on that girl's blog link that it wasn't just any design, but it was MY design! The "Song of My Life" design with the pink gerbera daisy! She even stole my title! I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but seriously, people. So, if you see MY design that was formerly here on this blog, please know that it was originally mine. I left her a comment and told her I'd design her a free one, but she just deleted my comment. I guess that means she won't be taking me up on my offer. I decided to just do a new one for myself. I didn't love that one so much, anyway. And please, if you ever see a design anywhere that you like, don't steal it. But if you DO steal it, give credit where credit is due. Like the way I always give credit to Fabulous K for introducing me to the wild world of blog design!

Sorry all I talked about was blog design, but that's all I've been doing all week!

6 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

Oh my gosh, that's freakin' hilarious about the stolen blog design! HA! Note: I don't mean that in any sort of a mean sense, but just that it's so funny that when you went and commented to her about it, she deleted your comment. HA!

Some people...

Brittany said...

I've never even heard of stealing someone else's blog header. Who does that?! Hopefully, she won't steal your new one too!

Kelsie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melody Forest McKee said...

Oh MAN that cracked me up! I still can't believe she stole your header. At least steal one that you weren't using! :)

I like the new layout and header. I just finished mine :) I have A LOT more patterns in photoshop now, so I am...what they call...addicted.

Fabulous K said...

I can't believe that she stole your header. I think you need to post the link so we can all go comment until she takes it down!!

Thanks for your continued shout outs...check fab k later... I am going to be posting about you!

Lauren said...

Jennifer,

I have been reading your blog for a few months and I must tell you that I really enjoy it:) I love your fun, spunky personality and I think your new header is precious!