60 Things You Likely Never Wanted To Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Oh wow. We don’t even want to go there. I’m likely one of the messier civilized people in the world.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
November or December. I don’t remember exactly when. And then the December before that, thanks to Melody and her whole dang family. :)
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Dangit. But I don’t suppose that really counts.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My husband, my weenie dog (totally counts as a person, because she basically is,) and a certain two of my students. So that’s four, really, but only three technically.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
DEAR time with the kids.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Well, I’m at school so this survey is going to take me a long time. I probably won’t finish it until lunchtime. (Right now the kids are doing DEAR time, which means I’m supposed to be reading, too. But I’m not. I’m blogging.) At this point, though, 30 minutes ago I was welcoming the kids into class.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Picking up the kids from lunch.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Um, no.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Please be quiet. That’s pretty much what I say all day long.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate amaretto frozen yogurt from Braum’s or Amaretto Chocolate Chip from Paciugo. And no, I’m not a drunk. I sound like one, though.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Um…sweet tea last night from Roadhouse!
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black pants, turquoise top.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Grilled chicken and a baked potato. Actually, I had a couple of Girl Scout cookies after that. (I haven’t eaten breakfast yet.)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. I wish I had, though!
15. When was the last time you ran?
Wow. That’s the funniest thing I ever heard. Okay, so I ran to answer the telephone yesterday.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Super Bowl?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
A person who I designed a blog for.
19. Ever go camping?
Why yes, I’ve been to Holiday Inn! That’s my kind of camping!
20. Do you have a tan?
This time last year I did. In fact, this time last year I was on the road to Galveston with my new husband for a weeklong Caribbean cruise. I wish I were there now!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
When it comes with one.
25. What did your last IM say?
Who knows. It’s been a long time since I’ve IMed.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes. I have a couple.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching and getting ready for Open House!
28. Where is your mom right now?
At work.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A kid who can’t sit at the tables with the other kids, so he has to sit alone. Behavior issues. Okay, DEAR time is over. I’ll be back to finish these at lunch.
30. What color is your watch?
I’m back! I bet you didn’t even notice I was gone. Jerk. Oh, and silver.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos, Keith Urban, and Heath Ledger.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Hello, liposuction! Other than that, no. I love my looks. I just hate those dang flabby arms…and legs…and hips…and…
33. What is your birthstone?
Well, that depends on who you’re asking. I’ve heard it’s the opal or pink something or other, but in my opinion, it’s a DIAMOND!
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Unless the line snakes around the building, it’s definitely the drive-thru.
35. How many kids do you want?
Um...I always wanted four, but now that I'm a grown up and have things like money to worry about, I'm thinking two looks better and better every day. However, if we have two of the same sex, we may have to keep trying until we have the other. Especially if the first two are boys!
36. Do you have a dog?
I have a miniature dachshund who thinks she’s a person and loves the flavor of latex.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My hubby.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Troy Aikman the first weekend he got drafted to the Cowboys, the Newsboys when I worked at Family Christian, and I think that’s about it. Maybe more, but if I did, they didn’t leave any kind of an impact, obviously.
39. Any plans today? Working, dinner, working out, and then nothing!
40. How many states have you lived in?
Only one. And when you live in that state, you never need to live anywhere else. God Bless Texas.
41. Ever go to college?
Heck yes I did. Right, ACU Financial Aid department?
42. Where are you right now?
Room 33.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Money. And working. And my metabolism. And pretty much anything that involves me having to be responsible.
44. Last song listened to?
Hmm…the last song that I made a conscious decision to listen to was The Revelation Song by Kari Jobe. But I know I’ve heard others since then. I just don’t remember what they are.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
One time I took expired Aleve and broke out in a rash. But that’s the only thing I know of.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
That should be two different questions. I wear my black Borns all the time teaching, but they aren’t my favorite. My favorite are my Teva flip flops.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, of all incoming freshmen at ACU. For so many reasons.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Well, I hope not, but I’m pretty sure someone is. And I can understand why. I have a great husband, a great job, a great weenie dog, great friends, a great GOD, and a smokin’ hot bod! (Don’t laugh. Okay, laugh.)
51. What time is it?
11:14. That means that I’m four minutes late picking up the kids from lunch. I best go pick them up, lest I face the wrath of the cafeteria monitor.
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes! Not a whole lot of them yet, but more and more keep popping up!
53. Do you eat healthy?
Healthy is a relative term…right? I eat much healthier than I used to. Weight Watchers has helped with that.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Teach. Doi.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. There are a few children who I’d like to never see again, but I don’t hate them.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Maybe. I don’t know.
57.What are your feelings on chocolate?
Have you seen my hips? And the rest of my body, for that matter?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I grew up 15 minutes away, so yeah. I’ve been. A few hundred times.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I don’t really have any scars that I can remember where they came from.
Hey you, please everyone do this fun survey! I love survey posts more than just about anything!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Are you dehydrated? You said the last thing you drank was last night at dinner...just checking on you. Fun survey, I learned a lot more about you! Man, ya'll eat lunch EARLY!
Dear Pot-
okay, the bashing on your body stops NOW! you are hot and you know it! own it, girl.
love you!!
Kettle
Post a Comment