I've been seeing the words "Pay Per Post" a lot lately on many different blogs. I wasn't really sure what it was all about, so today I finally went to their site and checked it out. Basically it's blogging about products that you already use and love and they pay you to do it! I've blogged about several products I really like, so I figured I might as well give it a shot!
It was very easy to sign up, and with your very first post, you earn $20! I'll let you know more about it once I get my first check. I've had friends that have done it, and it's supposed to be totally worthwhile!
I've been trying to be very creative lately, thinking about all kinds of different things I can do from home to make some extra money once I quit teaching. I'm trying to get established in all of those things now so that it'll already be running smoothly by the time I'm ready to stay at home. I think Pay Per Post will definitely be able to help me with that. I was scanning through their ads of things you can post about, and there were some that offered up to $135 per post! It sounds too good to be true, but since this is a legit company, I'm thinking it must be! Anyway, you should definitely check out PPP and see if it's something you might be interested in.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I signed up for this a while back but never posted anything. You should let me know how it goes :) k? k!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...i followed your link to pink armchair designs and I love your stuff. Then of course I had to check out this blog- I love the pink and green together. I did PPP on my old sight- i made over eighty dollars in a month doing just a couple of posts a week. My friend does like 2 a day and she makes a few hundred a month. It's fun once the money starts hitting your PayPal account for sure!
Post a Comment