Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This past Sunday was the last Big Time ever. It was a sad day. Of course, "they" (whoever "they" is) says there are better things to come and I hope "they" are right. But really, Big Time will be hard to beat. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this past weekend.

Donna (Sam) and Me- my favorite tree hugger
.

Jay Duty, me, and Laura Burnett- singing together for three years


Gordo with the two Kits- after emerging from the clone machine


Marshall and Cammies listening to Coach talk about "The Football."

.

Kit and Sam after she comes back from a quick trip to Africa.


Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

#1: I love your hair!
#2: You might also like: stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com.It's equally hilarious!

Katie said...

Ummm WOW your hair looks amazing. And that's not something that I throw around lightly! You look awesome with short hair!!!!!!!