My friend Katie moved to LA with her husband recently and she always reports her celebrity sightings on her blog. Well I don't live in LA, but I had a couple celebrity sightings of my own today. (This, of course, is not counting the many viewings of David Cook on YouTube.)
This morning Lucas and I went to our neighborhood Starbucks before church. When we walked in, we were of course greeted by the friendly Barista on duty who turned out to be none other than McDreamy! Or at least a McDreamy look alike/sound alike. It was weird. I have a feeling I'll be going back again to have my Passion tea served by the cutest doctor on television.
Then we get to church, and the sound guy totally reminds me of poor, dead Charlie from LOST. He didn't bear quite as much a resemblance to Charlie as Starbucks guy did to McDreamy, but it was just weird to see two TV look alikes within a period of about thirty minutes.
Only eight more days of school left! I can't tell you how excited I am. I'm not going to be there on Friday because of my brother's wedding, so there's only seven more days for me! This weekend has been a lovely taste of summer and I can't wait until it's really here!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
That's hilarious. We went to hear Miller preach yesterday and he told the Ben Aflac stories. So we too had our brush with fame yesterday. :) Love you.
I'm SORRY! I love you. I love your hair. You got it cut before I started using Google Reader :) That's my excuse :) You, ho!
I'm jealous of your summer break....I picked the wrong profession! :)
It's hard for me to imagine a McDreamy look-alike working at a Starbucks in Dallas! If he looks anything like Patrick Dempsy, he should be modeling or something!! What a hottie.
Post a Comment