
In true form, here I am almost three days late with a post about Father's Day. I have been so incredibly blessed in my life with a wonderful father. He has always been such an amazing example of love, faithfulness, gentleness, being slow to anger, sacrifice, hard work, and the list just goes on and on. I don't think it would be a stretch to say that I have the best dad in the whole world. I've never doubted for a moment his love for me, my brother, my mother, and the Lord. He would do anything for his family and I don't know what I would do without him. I pray that someday Lucas and I will be the kind of parents to our children that my parents have been to me.
I've also been blessed with a wonderful grandfather who means the world to me. He has been a huge part of my life, especially since I spent everyday of my elementary school years with him. He was the principal at the school I attended and the school at which I now teach. We have always had a very special relationship and I love him so much. I know that my dad and Lucas's dad are going to be the same kind of grandfather that mine is.
Thanks to all the wonderful dads out there!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
what a sweet picture! hope all is well :)
Post a Comment