I've disabled commenting on the last two posts, as will I on this one. Thanks for everyone's comments, on both sides of the issue. I never intended for there to be an argument. I've made my stand, which is all I set out to do. And I voted last night! As I said before, I don't particularly like McCain, so I did a write in. Dwight K. Schrute for president! I wouldn't doubt if he got quite a few votes. (Kidding!)
Today we're carving a pumpkin in kindergarten! It promises to be equal parts disgusting and fun. I'm taking the day off tomorrow for my birthday, but I'll be back at school for the big day on Friday. I'm planning to read The Hallo-Wiener to my kids and I'm hoping Lucas will be able to bring Bailey up here in her hot dog costume. She's the most precious dog ever.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago