Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I received my first ever blog award yesterday from Kelly at Fabulous K! I have to first say that Kelly truly does have an fabulous blog. If anyone hasn't seen the Fab-K blog then you should check it out now.

Here's a little about the award:
The UBER AMAZING BLOG AWARD is given to blogs who: inspire you, make you laugh & smile, give amazing information, are a great read and/or have an amazing design.

The Rules of the Award:
Put the logo on your blog and/or post, nominate a minimum of 5 blogs, let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog, share some "link love" and link the post back to the person's blog that nominated you.

So, here are my five winners:

  • Kimmy: One of my BFFs and former roommate. She just started her blog recently, but she's already so good at it! She's getting a fabulously talented graphic designer and is getting married in March. Kim reminds me of the blogger I used to be. :)

  • Annalee: I met Annalee my freshman year at ACU and immediately fell in love with her. She is beautiful, creative, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Annalee has a precious baby girl named Adelaide and super fun blog!

  • Amy: Amy is the sister of another of my BFFs, Melody. She and her doctor husband recently packed up a cute baby boy and the rest of their lives and moved to Virginia. She has tons of funny stories and I love checking in to see pictures of their new surroundings and of course, their son Charlie.

  • Molly: Molly is my friend Sarah's sister and is back after a short blog sabbatical. She has all kinds of fun stories and I wish she would blog more often! (Hint, hint!)

  • Britney: Brit is one of my favorite bloggers, but with her sweet five month-old Eli, she doesn't have quite as much time anymore. Please blog, Britney!

Basically, I have tons of blogs that I love to read and could list about ten more. Just check my sidebar for all the blogs that I read regularly. I actually read a whole lot more than that, but they're all on my google reader and I've just been too lazy to update the list.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks! You rock!

annalee said...

WOW! I'm honored!!! Your definitely deserve this award too.

Kim said...

Aww, thank you! You are my blogging mentor, ya know ;-)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hhaaaa. i just read this!! I wish I weren't so behind!!