I'm kind of weird. I'm sure you hadn't already figured that one out for yourself, but I just kind of am. I love filling things out. Applications, forms, surveys, you name it. So awhile ago, a friend referred me to a couple of survey websites and I signed up for them. Usually I sign up for these surveythings and they turn out to be nothing, but these are actually really good. One of them earns you real money by taking surveys. I actually got an email for a $30 survey yesterday. The other survey site earns you gift cards for tons of different stores and restaurants. So, if you're weird like me and enjoy filling things out or if you just want some easy money, click on these links and sign up!
SurveySaavy
E-Rewards
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so glad to know that someone else likes to fill things out too!! I'm not as strange as I thought!
Post a Comment