Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've been a horrible blogger the last two weeks. But hello...it's Christmastime! Which must mean I'm incredibly busy. At the moment, I can't exactly recall what I've been busy with, but it's definitely something.

Oh, now I remember. Decorating, shopping, Christmas party planning and hosting, blog designing, and that whole teaching thing! I seriously haven't had a spare moment in weeks. I sure am glad we don't have kids, because I'm pretty sure they would've been extremely neglected these past two weeks if we did. Lucas took pictures of our Christmas decorations the other night, and if you're my facebook friend, you've probably seen them on there. I haven't posted them here, however, because I want to take some pictures during the day so you can get a better feel for how things look.

I'd love to blog more, but it's entirely too late and I need to get to sleep. Hopefully I'll have a spare moment or two to blog later on. But don't hold your breath. This week is going to be even more insane than the last two.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: