I'd like for you to meet our new baby girl! Lucas surprised me last night with a new weenie dog for Valentine's Day! She was born in South Dakota and flew in last night! We were supposed to get her around 7:45, but she didn't get in until about 11:00 because she missed her connecting flight. She's already a world traveler! Bailey isn't quite sure what to think, but we know they're going to be great friends. They've been playing together alot, but Bailey isn't ready to cuddle with her yet. These pictures are from the breeder. I would never buy an orange bed!
So here's the problem. Since I didn't know I was getting her, I didn't have time to pick out a name. We have one that we're thinking about, but not completely sold on it yet. Any ideas for that precious little weenie of a dog?
4 comments:
Dakota
CHLOE!!! She is ADORABLE! Or Phoebe. I like that too. Or Button! Or Izzy. Oh my goodness! I want to hold her and snuggle with her! She is SOOOO CUTE!
Too cute! I like the name Stella and my dog is Bella. I like Chloe to though. I can't wait to hear what you choose.
Did you ever get my email about my design? I sent you a new address, but I don't know if you got it or not. Let me know if not and I will try to resend it.
LaRue or Mimi
I don't know if I have ever commented before but I love your blog! -kriss
Post a Comment