If only I'd waited until today to post my favorite things, I would've had one more thing to add.
Lucas and I tried out Mooyah today after we worked out with our trainer (perfect timing, huh...at least I ordered a junior burger) and all we can say is "Wow!" These are the best burgers this side of In-N-Out. If you've ever been to In-N-Out, you've probably been wishing since the last time you were there that they'd build one close to you. Look no further. Mooyah is very reminiscent of the famed west coast institution. Your choices are a hamburger, double burger, or a hot dog. Add to that some fries and a drink or a milkshake and you have arguably the best fast food meal in the DFW area. There are several in Dallas and Houston. The one we went to just opened at 121 and Glade in Euless. It's really unfortunate that it's so close to us. We're going to have to exercise extra willpower!

1 comment:
Hey you! You need to try Five Guys (there's one in southlake town square). Lee and I had it in PA when we were waiting for Jameson. In our opinion it's way better than In and Out or Mooyah. Try it and let us know what you think. :)
Post a Comment