A few random thoughts, some of which I've already shared on facebook. So what? Who cares? (Name that SNL sketch!) I'm hurting for blog material here.
**********
Dear Everyone who does this,
Stop writing letters to people as your status message on Facebook.
Signed,
Annoyed.
**********
A parent came into the library today and asked me to help her do her taxes. So apparently my new title is Librarian/Instructional Technology Specialist/Accountant. She's never used a computer before. Today we set up an email address for her. Tomorrow we do her taxes and conquer the world.
**********
We've been talking about Cowboys in storytime lately. You hear lost of interesting comments from four year-olds. I would probably hear alot more if I could understand Spanish. I recently learned that the reason Cowboys wear shirts is so not to keep them warm or protect them from the sun, but just so that you can't see their boobs. So many funnier stories that I can't remember right now.
**********
Lucas and I are going to Disney World this year. You'd think we'd take a grown up vacation before we have kids, but where's the fun in that?
**********
I've lost 22.8 lbs so far on Weight Watchers. I haven't said anything about it here because I've been afraid to jinx it. But I've decided that it won't be jinxed this time. So I'm sharing.
**********
There are two different things I just started to write and then deleted because I didn't feel like causing controversy. Because really, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
**********
Sitting in a living room on Friday nights watching two toddlers run around is basically the highlight of my week. And they aren't even my kids.
**********
I know that was a ridiculously short amount of random thoughts. So what? Who cares?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
The comment about the two toddlers made me so happy I almost teared up.
Could be that they are MY kids too.
PS - It's the highlight of our week too. :)
Man, I need to share in your highlights...plus a couple more toddlers added to the mix. Y'all need to work on Aaron so we can join!!! On another note, that's awesome about the 22 lbs. You look great, and I have noticed!
ugh.... this makes me miss you! seriously... i need more Jennifer in my life! i want to work at YOUR school! so i can see you everyday.
SNL skit: Joy on The View. :)
Post a Comment