This post probably isn't super exciting to you, but I just want to document it for me. I'm down 37 lbs! I've also gone down three pant sizes. :) It was really sweet to buy size 16 jeans and size Large shirts last weekend at Old Navy! I still have so far to go, and I'm doing it at a very slow pace (intentionally,) but I'm very proud of how far I've come. And to tell you the truth, it hasn't even been that hard. At some points it's been frustrating, but all in all, it's been and continues to be a great experience. I love Weight Watchers because, although cliche, it actually is a lifestyle change. Basically, I watch what I eat very strictly on the weekdays and on the weekends I let myself eat more of what I want. While this is slower going than if I were super strict all the time, it's so much more livable. My (next) goal is to be down 50 lbs by my birthday. That's an average of 1 lb a week and with no major holidays or craziness going on between now and then, I'm believing that I can do it!
I'm also very proud of Lucas because he has lost 10.5 lbs in the last seven weeks! After we came home from vacation, he decided to start doing Weight Watchers with me. Although he hasn't been going to the meetings with me, he's still doing the plan with me and it's been SO nice to have a partner! We are working hard to get healthy so that we will be prepared to chase around our babies someday!
Here are some before and "after" pictures. They aren't really after because I'm still in progress, but the two photos on the left were taken in early 2009 before weight loss and the pictures on the right were taken in June 2010.



8 comments:
OMG! SO proud of you Jen! That is great! keep up the hard work!
That really is awesome, Jennifer! I'm happy for you (and Lucas)! May the journey continue and your goals continue to be met!
i have always thought you are such a true beauty inside AND out! way to work so hard too!
Congratulations, that is awesome! Keep it up!!!
That is great Jennifer! You look great, I can really tell a difference in the pictures. Keep pressing on!!!
you are AWESOME! i am beyond proud of you and a little bit jealous.
keep rockin' it girl! you look great (although you're so gorgeous at any weight, it's just not fair!)
SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You know I think you're gorgeous!!
This is exciting to me! So proud of you! I know it feels sooo good!
Post a Comment