Monday, February 14, 2011


We are so thankful and excited to announce the little one the Lord is blessing us with!

For six and a half years, I've blogged here at Song of my Life. However, with our exciting news comes the migration of my personal blog to our family blog, The Takala Family. As wonderful as this little spot on the web has been for me, it's time to make a change and begin blogging for our family. And to be honest, I'll probably be better about blogging over there!

Thanks so much for being a friend and reader of my blog over the years, and please keep us in your prayers!

5 comments:

Renae said...

Such a sweet Valentine! Congrats! I was just thinking about you last week when I drove by our Las Brisas condos. Good times. What a sweet blessing. Being a mama is the best thing ever! ~ Renae Moore Cates

Brittany said...

I've been waiting since your last post when you hinted at baby news! Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your new blog and hear more about baby!

Jenni said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to you both!!!

Kim said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited!!!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!