Thursday, June 24, 2004

Poetry

Here's my song for the day! Actually, this is just a little bit of it, but I really like this part. I was listening to it on my way to work and wanted to share it with all of you! :)


Poetry
Pat Green

Now, somebody made everything
From the soul inside out to Saturn's rings
How my baby smiles and how Ray Charles sings
Of course we were created
The clouds make rain, the ocean makes sand
The earth breates fire, and lava makes land
Now that took a mighty hand
And a wild imagination

I can't explain a blessed thing
Not a falling star, or a feathered wing
Or how a man in chains has the strength to sing
Just one thing is clear to me
there's always more than what appears to be
And when the light's just right
I swear I see poetry


Sometimes I just can't believe how incredibly blessed I am. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: