I absolutely love grapes. Not the green ones, though. Only the purple/red ones. Seedless. I love almost everything about grapes. I love that they're juicy and sweet and that you get to pull them off the stem. I love grape jelly, grape juice, grape soda, grape flavored popsicles and snowcones, and grape bubble gum. One of my favorite Veggie Tales episodes is the one with the Grapes of Wrath..."We are the grapes of wrath, we never take a bath." Not that I'm supporting bad hygiene, but I like them. I love Italy, which is where they grow grapes, or rather, I think I love Italy. I've never actually been there, but I like the movies I've seen about it, and I can't wait to visit. Perhaps the only thing I don't like that comes from grapes is wine, but then again, I'm not actually sure that I don't like it because I haven't had it, but I doubt that I would.
I'll admit it, though. I'm a picky grape eater. They have to be perfect. I don't eat grapes with flaws. Call it prejudiced, call it judgemental, call it what you want. I just love little round, sweet, perfect grapes. I'd say it's a guilty pleasure, except it's fruit, so I don't feel that guilty. Grapes...just one more thing I'm thankful for! :)
Oh, and I'm contemplating a tattoo. Just a very small icthus on my toe. Any thoughts/feelings on the matter?
(Of all of my blog entries, I think this one offers the most insight into who I am. It shows how completely random and dorky I really am. But hey, that's me.)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Wow JWalk!!! You never cease to amaze me. I mean it takes a very special person to write about their feelings towards grapes. Hope you have a wonderful day. Oh, and don't think too hard or you might hurt yourself.
Post a Comment