My children's ministry mentor has been gone on vacate for two days now, and I am officially ready to go out and conquer the world of children's ministry on my own. Well, ok...maybe that's a bit of a stretch. I have been doing a pretty good job with her gone, however. It reassures me that I just might be able to do the children's ministry thing after all. That's a good feeling. Today I had staff meeting without Shelley there and so I got to report for the children's ministry and everything. I felt so special. :)
In addition to that, I got to see my good friends Mollie and Jeffrey today and tonight I painted bible verses to hang in my living room. Very therapeutic. I also got up early and worked out before work, which was so nice, because I didn't have to worry about it when I got home. I wish I had the self discipline to do that every day!
All in all, a good day. But then again, they pretty much all are.:)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment