Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'd like you to meet my friend

Welcome to the first blog entry coming live to you from my new laptop.  Actually, I guess you won't exactly be reading this live, but you get the picture.  Since I have a feeling my new laptop and I will be spending alot of time together, I want to give it a proper name.  Also, my apartment complex does not allow pets, so Mr. Laptop here will be taking the place of my future miniature Chihuahua until I get him/her.  The only difference is that it won't ride in my purse or bark or potty on the floor...actually, I guess that's more that one difference.  Anyway, he needs a name.  Any suggestions?  Leave me a comment with your idea(s.)  I'm counting on you creative people out there. 

Anyway, my laptop came in the mail today right before I left work and then I drove home to Irving so I can leave for my trip to Galveston tomorrow.  When I got home, I was messing around with the laptop and discovered that it picks up wireless internet from one of our neighbors houses.  Sweet, huh?   

OK, so that's pretty much it.  Have a great weekend while I'm soaking up the sun on the beach!

4 comments:

Val said...

I've always called mine "Pooter."

RPorche said...

I like Pooter. I'll also cast votes for "Mr. Wizard" and "Thunder Donut."

Jennifer said...

Val- Thanks, but no.

Ryan- Thunder Donut? Is there a story behind that?

Mel- I love the musical names! I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, though. I guess I should figure that out.

RPorche said...

Where do you look to see if the computer is a boy or a girl?


(sorry, I had to ask)