So I just got back from vacation, but I don't feel any more relaxed than I was when I left. Funny how that works. I had a great time and I love the beach. I don't think I'd want to live there, but it's a great destination spot. I especially love the beach at night. So beautiful.
I also saw two great movies this weekend which I definitely recommend. The first is The Manchurian Candidate with Denzel Washington. I didn't really want to see it, but after I did, I loved it. I recommend it. The second movie was The Village. I'm a big fan of M. Night Shyamalan, and he's made another great film. I like how his movies aren't exactly scary, but they're always very suspenseful and a little freaky. Very nice.
Thanks to those of you who've given me ideas for the name of my computer. Ryan raised an interesting question, and I echo his pondering: Where do you look to see if a computer is a boy or a girl? Any ideas? Apparently, I can't name the computer until I figure that out. Although I haven't found a name for the laptop yet, I have figured out a name for my future (girl) dog. Landry. Named after Tom Landry, Dallas Cowboys coaching legend.
So at least we've got one thing figured out.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Mel- I'm totally going to take your advice and start observing Mr/Miss Computer's personality (computerality?) traits to come to the conclusion as to the gender of the computer. It's only done a couple of stupid things so far, so it might not be a boy. We'll just have to wait and see. I'll give it another week.
Post a Comment