Today I learned...
1) More people read my blog than I thought. I'd like to give a shoutout to all of you who I just today learned read/have read my blog. I'd also like to clear something up, although I made a note of it on this entry. There was not technically any pelvic thrusting going on at VBS. That was just an exaggeration of what is generally referred to in the CoC as "spontaneous choreography," and it seemed to fit well with all of the great rumors about the liberal state of Highland. :) Don't worry. All souls involved in VBS are still safe, as far as I know.
2) I'm much more similar to Starsky than I am to Hutch. It was a really funny movie, but I bet it would be even funnier if I was alive during the time that TV show was on the air.
3) Richard Marx looks much better with short hair than he did with a fluffy mullet, but I'll take his gorgeous voice with or without 80's hair.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment