Wednesday, July 28, 2004

These words are not enough

I don't really have words to blog everything going on right now.  On the job front, things ministry-wise are looking promising, which is great.  Of course, that's also confusing and a HUGE decision, but I think I can handle it.  On the personal front, when will I ever be courageous enough to say what I need to say before it's too late?  Probably never.  I'm such a wuss.  Ugh.  

(Have I ever mentioned that I'm not lacking in melodrama?) 

 
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going home and on Friday I'm flying to Galveston for a much needed vacation!  I'm visiting my friend Lindsay who's been going to school at TAMUG for the past several years.  I'm very excited, although not about flying.  I despise planes.  Fortunately the flight is only 55 minutes.  If you wouldn't mind, say a prayer at 2:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 am on Monday.  Actually, start praying at those times and pray for the next hour, just to make sure the whole time the plane is in the air I'm covered.  If you could do that, it would be super.

Also, I got my student teaching assignment for the Fall!  I'm going to be student teaching in first grade at Bonham Elementary.  It's nice to finally know where I'm going to be.  The principal and several teachers at Bonham go to church at Highland, so I'm excited about that.  

That's about it for excitement in my life.  At least all I can talk about now.  Gotta keep up that certain level of mysteriousness, right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - I've never met you but I found your blog because my husband Val reads it. Just wanted you to know that I teach 2nd grade part-time at Bonham and am so excited that you will be there! I only wish you were my student teacher! Which teacher will you be with? I share a hall with 2 of the 1st grade teachers so maybe you'll be in my building! I'll get Val to introduce me to you at church so I'll know who to look for since I doubt you'll be wearing your "sing song face" at school! Good luck! ~Kendra Durrington