Each day in my second grade class, students have time set aside to write in their journals on a specific topic. Today, I happened to be that topic. :) Sometimes after the kids have written, one of the teachers will write back to them to give them feedback and the kids think it's really cool. Today after they wrote, I read their entries and wrote back to them. The entries range from quite obvious to quite profound (or something like that) and I thought I'd share them with you. We tell the students to try their best at spelling when they're writing in their journals and we don't help them, so I'm leaving each entry exactly as it was written, but I'll translate on some of the ones that aren't as easy to figure out.
****
I think Miss Walker is rille (really) cool. Becuas she is lerning how to be a teach. that is cool.
****
I love you to Miss Walker. (This was in response to a note that I had signed "Love, Miss Walker.")
****
Miss Walker is a nice techer. She helps me with my werk. She helpe us read. She reads to us and eats with us at lunch and grades my paper and she help us wene we loos theing (when we lose things.) She is a gate (great) techer.
****
I think Miss Walker is going to be a great teacher.
****
Miss Walker is gate. I want her to be my (teacher) evey day.
****
Miss Walker is a nice techer becaus she likes kids.
****
Miss Walker nice, buitfle (beautiful,) sweet, has a nice vose (voice,) cole har (cool hair,) and she dress pite (dresses pretty) and I like her shwos (shoes.) I like her ere rings.
****
Miss Walker she is our stuten techer. She is vere nise.
****
I like her. Miss Walker is nice. She is as nice as my stepmom. I like you so so so so so so so so so so so much. I hope you like me too. I hope you like aniaml (animals.)
****
I thic (think) Miss Walker is a gerate teeter (teacher.)
****
Miss Walker is sumtims funeuy (funney) and fun techer but I love her.
****
Miss Walker is very nice and fun.
****
Miss Walker is a studet techer.
****
Miss Walker is nis she is the nisis. She is fanle (funny, I think.)
****
She is a grat tetr (teacher.) She is fun. I like hr.
****
and my personal favorite...
Miss Walker is very, very nice and pretty to. I don't mean pretty, I mean beautiful.
Needless to say, I'm having an incredible time. How could I not love these kids?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Thoz made me laff out lowd! (loud) I love it!
Post a Comment