Just thought I'd give a quick update since I haven't posted in awhile. There's not actually a whole lot going on right now, except for just a big time of transition. I graduated from ACU on Friday night, had the children's musical on Saturday and Sunday, got a puppy and moved home on Monday, and now I'm waiting for a principal to call me about an interview. My last weekend in Abilene was wonderful, thanks to the Riggs and the Lewises. I love those people! I'm already missing my Abilene friends so much, and I can't wait to see you all again. My parents and brother are amazing. They came and moved me out of my apartment this weekend and took it all home Saturday and unloaded it without me even being there (because of the musical.) I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful family!
My puppy is doing great, except for being under the impression that our house is actually just a very large toilet. She prefers the carpet to grass. I'm buying stock in carpet cleaner ASAP, cause I'm pretty sure the value will go up with my acquisition of this puppy. She's asleep right now, and absolutely precious. I'm glad to have her, because we get to sit around and miss Abilene together. I only wish I could sleep as much as she does.
As soon as I hear something about this job (if I ever do,) I'll be sending out an email with all of my new info. Have a blessed week!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment