Friday, May 13, 2005

Out of the mouths of babes

A recent conversation with one of my students:


"My grandma gave me a hundred dollar bill for my birthday."

"Really? Wow! Where does your grandma live?"

"I don't know, but she's really old. She's almost nearly dead."

"How old is she?"

"She's not even 100. I bet she's about 50."


So, to anyone who reads this and is near the 50 year-old age range, like my parents, good luck and many blessings. Joshua doesn't think you'll make it too much longer, but I have faith. ;-)

3 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

HA! That's funny! I suppose that means I'm nearly half-way through with my life! ;)

Jennifer said...

Ugh! That is SO not fair! I wish I could work part time (but still get paid for full time, of course.) Now that would be fair. I have 12 days left, and I am counting them down like you wouldn't believe it. I think we've been counting since 29. Two weeks, one day, and two half-days with a random Memorial Day holdiay thrown in there.

Holly said...

LOL... gotta love it. :)